Boundaries are important in relationships and life
Definition: Boundaries are limits and rules about:
1) what we will or will not do based on our beliefs, values, risk tolerance, etc.
2) what we are allowed or not allowed to do by the boundaries of others.
3) how we let people treat us and how we treat others.
4) keeping ourselves safe physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
5) how we let people talk to us and how we talk to others.
6) self-respect, responsibility, integrity, appropriateness & protection.
7) recognizing and respecting the boundaries of others.
8) the consequences we will give others for breaking or pushing our boundaries.
9) letting our ‘yes’ YES and our ‘no’ NO.
10) being okay to create new boundaries and adjust old boundaries.
If you want some support due to a pregnancy, I wouldn’t hesitate to come here because they have all you need already researched. They will re-direct you to every service available in the area instead of you running around trying to figure out what to do. Very sweet people I don’t think I’ve felt this much love and support from people who were not my family.
One of the abortion options is the Medication Abortion. It consists of two pills taken at different times to expel the pregnancy similar to a miscarriage.
This procedure is done through 10 weeks gestation. An ultrasound can confirm how far along you are in the pregnancy and PRC can assist with that.
You may find it helpful to have a support system while going through what the options are, PRC can provide counseling support along with medical services during this time.
It is important to note that if you change your mind about the procedure after taking the first pill, PRC may prescribe Progesterone to support the pregnancy.
A Clients View
– If you want some support due to a pregnancy, I wouldn’t hesitate to come here because they have all you need already researched. They will re-direct you to every service available in the area instead of you running around trying to figure out what to do. Very sweet people I don’t think I’ve felt this much love and support from people who were not my family.
Ultrasounds are needed for different reasons. Ultrasounds are important whether you are seeking an abortion or prenatal care. They assist you in determining how far along you are and if the pregnancy is located in the uterus. Whatever your reason, we here to assist you. Below is what a client said for just this option.
I was referred to Pregnancy Resource Center by my OB because my insurance did not cover an ultrasound. I would have had to pay over $500 to get one through my OB! I was told that I can’t start my prenatal care until I get an ultrasound so I looked to PRC for assistance. My husband and I had such a pleasant experience at the center. The ladies there were extremely nice and helpful. I got a free pregnancy test and ultrasound and even came home with a few free maternity clothes and books for my toddler. The information I was given was very accurate based on my conception date…which was so cool! I highly recommend this place if anyone is looking for a pleasant experience and support while pregnant.
Here are some healthy relationship tips:
1) You respect boundaries.
You can say: “I can’t be with you every minute.” “I can’t make a decision right now, I need time to think.”
– You feel connected not controlled.
2) You can agree to disagree.
You can each give a little to come to an agreement or take turns making decisions.
3) You are honest with each other.
You build trust by being honest and kind, even if the truth is disappointing.
4) You can be yourself!
You can be different from one another and enjoy those differences.
5) You feel free to…
Keep up with the activities and interests that are important to you.
Most of all…have fun together!!!
That communication is 93% non-verbal.
1.5 people have STD’s/STI’s without knowing it and 1 out of 5 Americans have an incurable STD.
11 years old is average age for pornography exposure.
54% of teens are NOT having sex.
Information about healthy relationships.
Yes to abstinence because I want to follow my hopes and dreams.
I choose abstinence to prevent pregnancy and STD’s and to have a healthy relationship.