- Information on abortion, pregnancy and adoption
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy verification
- Nurse consultations
- Pregnancy-related crisis counseling
- Counseling for parents, boyfriends, and husbands
- Medical referrals
- Adoption counseling and referrals
- Referrals for housing, legal assistance, and other community resources
- Childbirth classes
- Parenting education and classes
- Abortion recovery counseling
You have three options to think about: abortion, parenting, and placement for adoption. The Pregnancy Resource Center has specially trained counselors who will sit and talk with you in a private setting and caring environment. It is important to take your time, ask all your questions, and think carefully about your decision. Only you can decide which option is right for you.
What are the costs?
All of our services are free and confidential.
Who do we serve?
We serve women, families and students who are in need of pregnancy services regardless of age, race, creed or marital status.
Schedule an Appointment
Call (831) 475-2200 anytime or schedule online