- Information on abortion, pregnancy and adoption
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy verification
- Nurse consultations
- Ongoing counseling & support
- Counseling for significant others
- Medical referrals
- Adoption counseling and referrals
- Referrals for housing, legal assistance, and other community resources
- Perinatal education
- Social service education
- Post abortion recovery counseling
- Prenatal Care
PRC offers specially trained counselors who will work with you holistically and support you as you explore your options. Accurate information, confidential services and support from your counselor can help you as you look at your options. Only you can decide which option is best for you.
What are the costs?
All of our services are free and confidential.
Who do we serve?
We serve women, families and youth who are in need of pregnancy services regardless of age, race, creed or marital status.
Schedule an Appointment
Call (831) 475-2200 anytime or schedule online.